Saturday 9 June 2012

Love, life and wine


     Admittedly I’m a little drunk so that could explain the nostalgic repose that I am feeling but I have to say that I’m also inspired.

     To think, to imagine, to dream of oneself within oneself out of time and space, are we created just too merely follow or is there more? An age old question –yes? Is there a higher purpose or are we just waiting for the end of our time. What a tragedy!
     If we are here to love, and I’m speaking more than in the simple architecture of civilization but to truly love, passion beyond understanding. Love in the beauty of all things is not in our nature but depending on whether you look at things from a selfish perspective or through the eyes of wonder then even death can be/is beautiful.
The sun in itself is a destructive force, even by its own nature it is destroying itself just to be. Can that not be said of us? We move forward and grow, but we are also move slowly to death. So therefore to be afraid of death is also to be afraid of life.

     What would you do if I said I love you? Wrapped my arms around you from behind and whispered shadows of a love fulfilled that only your ears could understand? Would all time and material things melt away into a mere backdrop and only then, only that moment mattered? Would you say you love me too? Out of nothing my heart exists only for you. If the ocean washes away an imprint left in the sand does that mean it never existed? In that time, the image lasts an eternity, as the image of you does for me.
If you never heard the words spoken softly from behind is it the same thing as the imprint in the sand? To me it is a sad thing that the ocean knows not of the image it captured the same as if love is never truly understood.

     A story then, something out of time and yet eternal like the words of love, just for you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment